Skip to content
Quarterly Compliance Roundtable
Completion of the Consumer Credit Compliance Certification program has proven to
be a very effective way for professionals in our industry to gain expertise in compliance-related issues. In response to
a growing demand by graduates of this program, the National Automotive Finance Association has developed a way to
further enhance participants' learning experience on an ongoing basis.
The Quarterly Compliance Roundtable Program provides a peer-to-peer learning environment with fellow members, who hold similar
positions, and deal with similar challenges. It offers a forum where participants can collaborate to solve problems
together, and — with access to a group-sponsored List Serve — remain in contact between meetings. For many finance companies,
the benefits of this type of alliance can have a dramatic effect on reducing legal compliance costs.
The Quarterly Compliance Roundtable Program is open to certification graduates.
Program Costs (renew annually):
$1500 - Graduates of NAF Association member companies
Benefits of participation include:
$3000 - Graduates of non-member companies
- Attendance at quarterly meetings (3 Groups: Atlanta, Dallas, and Los Angeles);
- Meetings are moderated by a Hudson Cook attorney;
- Attendance at the meeting to be included as part of the Certified Consumer Credit Compliance Professional
- Access to a private e-mail communication service (List Serve), where communication on compliance issues can occur among members;
To enroll, please verify your identity. Your e-mail will be used for validation purposes, so please be prepared to check your
e-mail in order to complete registration.
* Indicates a required field.